Greenstone Pikorua Single
- In celebration of women's largest sporting event ever held, discover our exclusive FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Jewellery range.
- Inspired by New Zealand's rich culture, each piece is crafted with loving care, using the best natural elements.
- Made with Genuine West Coast Kahurangi Greenstone from the Marsden, West Coast area. Kahurangi is the rarest variety of pounamu. It is highly translucent and often comes in vivid shades of green. The word Kahurangi also indicates nobility and refers to precious jewels and held in high esteem by Māori.
- Pounamu stone literally translates as ‘Green Stone’. The Indigenous Māori people used this hard and very beautiful green stone to make weapons, cutting and carving tools and articles of personal adornment.
- The Maori single twist or Pikorua resembles two intertwined pikopiko ferns. It represents the paths of ‘life and love’ or ‘friendship or eternity’ and stands for infinite partnership. The perfect gift for lovers, newlyweds, fiancées, or others who want to emphasise their connection & their love for each other.
- Each piece comes beautifully packaged in a reusable sustainable wooden display box, a hologram authenticity sticker and Genuine NZ Greenstone Information cards.
- Size - 30mm long x 16mm wide x 6mm deep