Sterling Silver & Greenstone Weave Bangle
- In celebration of women's largest sporting event ever held, discover our exclusive FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Jewellery range.
- Inspired by New Zealand's rich culture, each piece is crafted with loving care, using the best natural elements.
- Elegant yet daring, this beautiful weave bangle features New Zealand Pounamu and Stirling Silver 925.
- Enhanced by the Maori Weave pattern, invoking courage and strength of the women who wear it.
- The weave pattern is a prominent feature of this FIFA Women's World Cup.
- The Ira Wahine pattern talks to the coming together of mountains, of people and cultures. The collective mountains are bound together harmoniously within the composition of the pattern. This representation talks to inclusivity, convergence, and the power of the collective.
- Pounamu stone literally translates as ‘Green Stone’. The Indigenous Māori people used this hard and very beautiful green stone to make weapons, cutting and carving tools and articles of personal adornment.
- Each piece comes beautifully packaged in a reusable sustainable wooden display box, a hologram authenticity sticker and Genuine NZ Greenstone Information cards.
- Size - 65mm dia